Thursday, April 10, 2008

Craft Fair



I have been frantically sewing away, making burp cloths and bibs, cloth toys and onesies, gift baskets and more. All in preparing for a CRAFT SHOW! I heard to through my friend Jessie's, sister, Cami, about a little show down at UVSC or UVU. I thought this would be a great way to get my product out there and test out a different market. I have really been enjoying my new hobby and hope to keep it up. I am currently looking into selling my product at little boutique shops and entering in craft fairs. In the meantime I am still selling through Etsy. So if you like what you see, come and check me out on April 26th. I am super excited and hope things go well.

Here is a sneak peak of what I have been working on for the fair! Get excited!!!


Onesies


Diaps & Wipes Totes

Bibs & Burps Sets

...and more...
...blankets, toys, tag blankets, bibs, and what ever else I come up with...

Also, if you like my products and you think others might, add my blog to your links! I would appreciate any shout outs! Thanks!!!


www.fingersandtoes08.blogspot.com

1 comment:

KJ said...

oh my holy cuteness! I must get pregnant ASAP so I can spend all my sheckels on these goodies!