Friday, May 2, 2008

tell me what you think!

As I start my own business I am interested in what the customer thinks and likes. I would love to know what you think about Fingers & Toes and what you would like to see.

Tell me what you like...what you don't like.
What products would you like to see more of?
How did you hear about Fingers and Toes?
Do you have any websites/shows I would be interested in showcasing my product?
...and anything else you would like to say...

I value what the customer has to say and will take it into consideration as I go throughout my business. Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!

~jonna

3 comments:

Emily said...

I really like the diaper/wipes combos and the bibs, but they look so fancy I'm not sure I'd be willing to use them--do they come clean after a meal with baby food?

I linked to you from Brit.

jonna said...

emily...to answer your question, yes they come clean after baby food. What is nice is that the bibs hold their shape when washed, unlike the store bought ones.

Thanks for your comment, diaps & wipes cases are on my agenda...they seem to be a hit! Thanks again!

Jonna

moreygirl said...

Jonna! Love your site! I saw you on etsy and came to the blog. Very nice!

All the best,
Heather